What is T- REX ? (Safety, Security, UV Rejection)
T- REX security and safety film is a heavy-duty with high quality polymer coating bonded by especially aggressive adhesives. T- REX forms a powerful but virtually invisible shield that holds broken glass in place where breakage does occur.
Why we need T- REX?
- Safeguarding people as well as property or home against risks associated with damaged glass – Protection from accidental injury.
- Prevent glass from Shattering, Spalling and Fragmenting
- Prevent injury cause by glass fragments
- Prevent forcible entry – enhance security
- Risk control – minimize accidental damage
- Improve building appearance
- Stop fading of fabrics and furnishing
- Energy saving
- High tensile strength – 33,175 psi
- Various thickness (2mil, 4mil, 5mil, 6mil)
- Provides protection against Impact, Ballistic, Protects coating against scratches
- Films are manufactured using various technology (Full Body Dyed, Metalized, Sputtering, Nano Ceramic)
- Single or Multi-ply layers (up to 4 layers)
- Block out 99 % ultraviolet rays transmission which will cause skin cancer.
- Rejecting approximately 80% from the entire solar energy.
- T- REX treated glass surface will not “explode”
- Can withstand higher edge stress